Finish the posts today. Everything went well. Actually it cut easier than some of the logs in my pile. The wood wasn't as good as I envisioned it...
Figure I will give it a try in the morning. I want to return the area to yard and the locus should be dry being 1/4 split and the age. Should be...
Finally gave in and set the first fire last night. Felt good and will probably set a small one tonight.
Tweaking the angle? Greater or less angle? Presently filing at 30 degrees. If I go to tweaking, I will use my backup chain. Should be a good...
I am fairly new to sharpening and my kit had a flat file and gage for the rackers. I couldn't figure it out from video. I ask Armbru84 at a...
Yes, semi-chisel. If there is a better chain to do the job let me know. I can stop and see if the dealer has one.
I have several 1/4 split locus fence posts to cut. A few still in the ground, most are stacked and never used. I have heard stories about sparks...
The cold front blew through here also. Unfortunately. Spent yesterday mowing and cleaning up for my mom's 91st birthday party. We had the family...
Loved Endurance also.
Thanks for the great link. I've gotten trough to #31 so far. Some real talented musicians. I loved Amy's voice and especially In Spite of...
Ash is my mainstay, probably 85% of my burn. Burns great and good heat.
My favorite would be Apple. Only because of the smell when burning, Heat wise would be, Oak, Hickory and Locus. I have a little Osage Orange that...
' Snow Ice-Cream yum. Mom use to make it in the '60s. I haven't made any in 30 years. Will have to whip some up this year if the snow gods cooperate.
I don't get them calls. We are on Co-Op electric and the rates are way cheaper than the major electric companies. The electric company can't...
Not yet. Couple of nights I could have but just grabbed a blanket to throw over my lap while watching TV. Forecast says no fire in the next week....
Not much accomplished. A day of trial and tribulations. First off: I went out to split some wood. I had cherry picked my pile of rounds and...
Saw is running. Grandson showed up and I put the plug back in. No start. Reseated the wire into the boot and after many pulls it started. Also he...
It was run about 3 or 4 weeks ago. If that would be the case, what to do? More muscles or squirt some oil down the spark plug opening. Glad to...
Already grabbed a cold one since I can't saw. Will dig out the Kombi and hopefully it works and I can whack some weeds. Watching football is out...
Today I got my saw out and couldn't pull the starter rope hard enough. I felt like it had way to much compression. Removed the spark plug which...