Reminds me of when my son was around 14 years old, he is now 38. He saw a 'possum under one of my apple trees. "Can I shot it dad." Get your...
Can't say it was a bad day. Any day you get a new to you saw has to be a good day. Took the cat to the Vet early this morning. Good news nothing...
Pop-up may be the wrong term. The little square box in the lower right corner. "If you want FHC calendar...."
Question: I voted in the pole and expressed my desire for one here. Do I still need to click on the pop-up in the right corner to order?
I have two 35 gallon garbage cans full of kindling stored inside. I hate spending money on kindling. I toss out some of the straight grained...
Just re-looked at my bottle of Stihl HP Ultra and my bottle doesn't say anything about stabilizers. Maybe a new thing or seasonal?
As stated before, I like the method and have few questions for Dave. 1) How long are your splits? 2) Distance between stacks? 3) Do you fill in...
Good idea and thanks for sharing. I have seen putting a length of 2x4s about 2/3 up you stack tying stacks together, but haven't seen this. Be...
MS 250 is 2 year old I believe, Poulan perhaps 5 or 6 years old. Been making wood seriously for the last 3 years or so. Been cutting off and on...
Really Thanks for the question it distracted me from a job I wasn't looking forward to doing. The log was about 1/3 of the way down my log pile....
Presently using Stihl HP Ultra. Don't know if it has stabilizers. Only reason I use it is that they told me it extended the warranty by a year....
How do you treat the fuel in your saw for long-term storage? Just purchased a ported 254 and if it cuts as good as my friends stock 254 it will...
Hadn't considered butternut. Could very well be. Use to squirrel hunt under a large butternut tree when I lived in NE Ohio. May well be why it...
"To stringy for maple" is what I thought when I split it.
Put me down for 1 also. Already voted in your survey.
Bucked up several logs today. Got about 3 dozen rounds out of them. Split and sacked them. Going out to friends tomorrow to test drive a 254....
Although the bark looks similar but not as smooth and wrong color for the beech I have split.
That is what first crossed my mind. The bark was way wrong for the Maples growing on my grounds An internet search did show a photo of a smooth...
I did give it a whiff, Not much order at all. If anything it had a fresh wood smell.
Any ideas? I get my logs from a land clearing company and every once and a while I'll get a log that is different from what I usually get....