What is this $250,000 cap? When I signed up, earlier this year, if I had more than $48,000 annual income I got no assistance. I am not much over...
Same boat I am in. If they only counted my SS check as income, I would be in fat city with the premiums. Going to talk to my financial advisor...
Trying my very best to not get up on my political soapbox. I could fill the whole page if I started. Don't want to be whacked by the Mods. Started...
It is open enrollment and I started to look for a health plan next year. I just got a notice from my "Affordable Care". They upped me from...
Will have to try it on some of the splits that are to long for the stove. Been setting them in a milk crate, putting a ratchet strap around them...
Watched the show. Was only half paying attention until I heard the Timber category. Aced the category.
I had the chimney swept when installed last year and again before this year began. The sweep said it didn't really need it swept. The old stove...
I purchased a Buck FS-21 last year. I had some health issues and didn't really get into playing with it much last season. This year I have...
Good catch Dave. I kind of figured that Backwoods Savage would have trained Pete up better being they are close together. And no milk crate.:D:D...
Same here. Hallmark will be the main stay until the first of the year. However, I did watch my favorite, "Christmas Under Wraps" a couple of...
I was a cat hater until about 10 years ago when a beautiful Flame Point Siamese, can't claim it was but the Vet said and any image I pull up on a...
Rain and threating all day. We now have severe storm warnings and they aren't lying Nothing done wood wise today except look at my stacks. One has...
Cherish those moments with your father. Mine passed several years ago. I remember, perhaps 35 or40 years ago. we would get to gather, along with...
Kind of a modern day Elmer Fudd [ATTACH]
I like Turbo's definition. I would fell his small and medium trees. The big and monsters I would call in more experience person. Where my wood...
Buddies. You make it hard to answer. I have met quite a few FHC people. All good folks and know they "wood" have my back if I really needed the...
Thanks for the reply. I bought a tiller attachment for my Mini-Steer this year and put in a 15' x 120' garden this year. I learned a lot. One...
A question for you gardening expert, what to do with my ashes? I cleaned up my cutting area and added the shaving to my garden today. Any benefit...
Welcome to the club. There is so much knowledge here and everyone is wiling to share. Ask away.
I would still hoard. Being retired, hoarding gives me something to do that I enjoy and is my workout. It just bugs me to see unprocessed wood...