Haven't heard anything about it. Coal burning stove and the fan goes out? I would think the chimney would remove the carbon monoxide. Don't some...
Got my confirmation
Yes I know that person and he has already volunteered to help me with a monster Ash. Now that we have had some good frosts I will have to give him...
Agree. OP was to explore other options and I have taken great strides not to indicate my political leanings. Everyone keep behaving and not turn...
Ok. Can't hold back much longer. ACA is nothing short of a pile of BS. Monopoly for the insurance companies. I just started to receive calls and...
The day started off with a trip to Dollar General. My wife watches our great-grandson on Mon and Tue. Our granddaughter forgot to load the diaper...
Very cute helper and you will cherish that photo for a long time. Especially in your later years. Thanks for enlightening me. Never seen a Terd...
Would love to get a new Tundra, but all my vehicles run and paid for. Not going to give them what they want for a new one.
2003 Silverado 2500HD 192000 2004 Buick LeSaber 91000 2011 Kia 81000 As said before. They are all paid for and running. Maybe not pretty.
Went to the woods today thinking about putting this hanger on the ground. Hadn't taken a good look before and was figuring I would wrap a couple...
Unlike Saskwood, I usually place the knot/branch to the side and split out the, what I will call the good side first. Then either split the branch...
Thanks. Between swags, grizz and I we got it to work.
I hadn't given a thought about safety wise or widow makers. One is very large and I don't comfortable dropping it. Besides it is to big for my...
I have perhaps an acre of woods on my property divided up. I have noticed several Ash trees that have died from EAB. I get most of my wood from a...
Found it. Now to dig through the pages.
Thanks. Fired swags a PM
Any link to the thread? I will have to look the thread up.
Is there another way to pay for calendars besides PayPal? Tried 4 times to order swag. Each time I would get "Processing" and that is all the...
Sounds like fun. I'm in.
I have an appointment with the Financial Advisor next week to discuss options. Just thought of another novel idea. Maybe my wife and I will get...