Don’t bring my sister into this...
Yeah, momma drowned all the dummies...
Well... BS are my initials...
[ATTACH]
I saw that! Great score all around!
Sorry bastage didn’t split it?
Looking for a Zombie with a leaner...
[ATTACH] Got a whole beef tenderloin and cut some filets for dinner.
So do my pothead friends.
395 Husky Heated seats and handles. Auto start. Auto cut. Auto sharpen. Auto split and stack. 12” digital display to view FHC I know you will...
Mornin sir. Same to all the other early birds too.
Fat Man and Little Boy were measured in feet. The sound they made was universal.
[MEDIA]
Don’t you have a tranny to change?
Calling Turbodiesel for comment. Yooper has used his limit for this thread.
I don’t think the stuff ever rots. Many leaning in my woods that have been there for decades. The old farmers used large diameter locusts for...
On the solstice you can stand an egg on its end.