They only put GMC on the trucks that don’t pass quality control. On Fords they just put a blue oval on the front.
Did it come with a step stool?
I’ll be pickin’ maters when you get it back...
F J Fn Joke what a disappointment.
wildwest you have snow coming
[ATTACH]
Coming from you I am honored and my day is complete...
Just like laundry....if it’s a small load you can do it by hand...
Funny. I don’t have a traditional coffee mug. Pint mason jar is my choice.
Mornin sir and the other pillars. In the 60s here for 3 more days.
I figured that since the entire line of Stihl products are toys...
Wellllll....I thought I had lost them after leaving that sheet metal job after 28 years. However, the owner gave me an external drive 3 years...
I found these splitters about 10 years ago and contacted them. I had more money than sense back then and almost bought one. Josh called me when...
[MEDIA] I would mount a permanent log return on one if I got it and split 2 logs at once. That way you don’t have to manually move the log back...
The best design I ever saw was by Josh Larrabe of Tempest Splitters. He was towing one to North Carolina and he stopped to see me in northern...
Eating Christmas dinner at my dad's house at 12:30....then I’d say yeah...eyelid check.
Told you I got up at 1:30. Too much coffee, sorry...
Little red bow...
Up at 1:30, can’t sleep. Oh well it CHRISTMAS! Coffee good...
Funny that. Any time I had to initial something at work I didn’t dare use BS.....BLS Long L sound maybe.