I have never seen a grounded female...
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
So many jokes...
yooperdave it appears you are getting thrashed with a snowstorm.
Ditto. [MEDIA]
Were you traveling for the holiday?
Mornin all. Rain is finished. I’m sending snow and ice north and east.
I used caterpillar bolts on the splitter I designed and built. They are expensive but tougher than the hinges of hell.
Pouring here. Coffee good. mornin peeps.
Wanna borrow my Buzzsaw Brad cardboard cutout?
I like that!
I laughed out loud!
You probably have one in the house but your husband keeps it on the table where you can’t see it...
Got a friend like that. Fixed a toilet with a hammer once....
I would sharpen an M6 screw to a point then tig weld it to the broken bolt. I use this when I can’t use the nut technique.
Jamaican Blue Mountain is the best coffee I have ever had. That’s all my dad drinks. Otherworldly expensive. For now I’ll stick with Folgers in...
Where’s my crew? Coffee is good when you roll out. Mornin all.