They took rottiman ...
Stand in the corner with the stove and assure proper installation...
Thank you. Been thinking about your mom. Any way to bring her some joy by maybe showing her a box full of old pictures or family memorabilia? I...
Mornin.
I am watching Pale Rider and it came on the TV. I’m like...HEYYYYYYYYYYYY! Been a long time since I had seen it.
brenndatomu is a woodchuck. [MEDIA]
Those bastages killed that festival!
For me it’s homemade Reuben sammiches. I cooked the corned beef 2 days ago.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Coffee is fine, come on in...
HAPPY NEW YEARS wildwest No real resolutions. Just keep being a good person. I think if we all take after T.Jeff Veal our days will be...
Oh my! Thanks! Same to you, the mrs, and the dogs!
He’s good to have coffee with also...
Are you trying to say Chvymn99 is an oxpecker?
Same to you and yours! Us aged folk are warm and home on the couch.
I soooooooo know what you mean. Never again.
[ATTACH]
Mornin all. :coffee:
He can’t.