Diet cranberry juice.
When’s her funeral?
Looks like we are gonna have to take 10 men and a flat bed wagon over to Iran and take care of business.
[ATTACH]
Get better and thanks for your service.
Mornin all. It’s 3:30, I’m up. Enjoying coffee.
When I was a kid anything that would burn and fit in the smoke dragon was fair game. We even had a Tom Cat injector on the side. We live in a...
Will it make BTUs in the stove?
[MEDIA]
Sitting here in Rabbit Hash. Did you guys know that on this date in 1856, on this very spot, not a damm thing happened...
Mornin all. Pint of coffee in hand. Pull up a chair and sit a spell...
Not to speak for him but I pan fry mine. I consider them the best tasting freshwater fish going. JMO
Awesome! I’d rather fish than eat when I’m hungry...
She was tired of my Dutch ovens years ago and left.
Brisket sandwich with jalapeño cheddar sausage on top and pineapple jalapeño slaw.
I have a strange feeling what goes north will make a bunch of snow for someone.
I really expected a tranny comment from you...
60s here by the end of the week but supposed to get 4” of rain then.