My ribeyes are almost to room temp with salt pepper and garlic.
It’s really not for me either but I feel so much better. I have been fishing down there for 27 years. After one or two weeks I couldn’t wait to...
This is why I’m moving to Florida. Even the low pressure fronts cripple me. I barely got out of bed this morning. I’m only 49 but arthritis has...
Crows feeding on a carrion in a road are sometimes hit and killed by passing trucks, but they are almost never hit by cars. The reason: crows...
Grandma always said...”sometimes you have to hug the people you don’t like so you know how big to dig the hole in your back yard...”
Every time she gets in it sheetmetal prices go up in Pennsylvania...
Yup
I hope you loaded it...
I know! You mentioned that when you were here. The more people I meet on here the more I pay attention to their area.
Helicopter went down in Mechanicsburg.
Mornin. Nice trailer you got going. When do you pick up the new SxS?
Where’s Fordman, Early Winter, and malnourished calf?
Mornin and no. Was looking at the funny pages I missed last night. I assumed nobody was out of bed.
Like car shopping....ask her opinion. Maybe she wanted a different model...
Says man with brown tongue...
She wants something that runs...
Koala from what I saw on the news...
Need a refill. :coffee:
Mornin.
[ATTACH] As seen above the Iranian militia just received their new missile shipment from the Palestinians...