Yes, no feedback yet.
Mornin all. Weather has passed. 60 mph gusts last night. I’m sure there are ash tops everywhere.
About to change, 28 there tonight.
Coffee hot.
Pole needed...
[ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] Meanwhile at yooperdave ‘s place...
Well, we just got electric here in the hash so no...
[ATTACH] For my northern friends...
That is rare for here. It’s supposed to be 70 today, a record.
If you have coffee, cigars and liquor don’t worry about it.
On top of that I have a showing today during the worst of it.
Mornin all. Gonna storm real proper today. At the upper end of this the northern folks are really gonna get some ice and snow. Stay safe.
brenndatomu
Goodun! My biggest peeve is “unthaw”...
Irregardless I’m going to the libarry...
Why did you buy firewood?
Just read up on your reverse sear method. Definitely wanna try that for a thick steak. Temp? Time?
That’s my favorite thickness. I like to broil mine. I learned it from gramma but that’s what the fancy steakhouses do...