Idiots
A day in the low 80's and all kinds of stuff happens. Red and white bleeding hearts are saying hello. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The one tulip to...
My friend, Truckaa will be riding shotgun with me. Other than that, I've not heard of anyone else from N.E. planning to attend. we've got a 2...
Ok... it weighs 2.2 pounds, without any packaging. When at FedEx, I was told a box 15"x15"x15" would work, with some. ubble wrap/cushioning...
Mostly morning fires. I have one right now. We'll let it go out, then build a fire to light off tomorrow morning, or when next needed.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 38⁰/64⁰ some clouds. It was 63⁰ inside, so I've lit off the fire I built yesterday. Some more...
No joke about their GPS. In the past, the hummingbirds have come to where the feeders have been, except I haven't put them out yet. They'll face...
Resize picture smaller
[MEDIA]
Gravity sux. :cool:
So you cooked, sliced, marinated, back on tbe grill with seasoned slices. I like that. The 2nd grilling is just a quick sear on both sides, yes?
Any day around this weekend, most every year. wouldn’t surprise me if I see one this afternoon, or not until next weekend.
Good to know! We had shrimp the other day. I used the stuff I bought. Lit up the sinuses immediately! Also, in a bloody marry. Whatever...
That just nuts.
Yup. Ants are a problem.
It's Patriots Day weekend. Time for the hummingbird feeders to go out. Just one for now. This is watchable from the living room. Once I see...
No flower, just foliage. Don't want any flowers from here. Rhubarb clumps (5) are looking good. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The wood in your truck looks like the BL I'm able to scrounge. I like cutting and stacking, skipping splitting. It always feels good when you...