Looks like a good time was had by all. A 3 bay garage! Appears to have worked great!
Nice haul, Joe. I hope the new battery doesn't set you back much.
The rose breastfed groessbeak. We're lucky to catch a glimpse of one, once a year.
I get like a fan-guy when the rare-to-us grossbeak makes an appearance.
Good soggy morning, members. Rainy day here. 59⁰/65⁰ We're 2inches below average, since January. I have no complaints. 45 yrs ago, me and...
Pollen packets/Catkins on a Black Birch [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stay safe dropping those trees. Safety over hurrying!
Good morning, members. Warm day. 57⁰/80⁰ sunny. rainy day tomorrow. I managed to get a little trigger time yesterday. I'll be moving and...
We're very fortunate in that regards. My stacks currently contain, RO, Black Birch, some BL, and red maple. Soon, a bunch of ash.
There's still a bit more there. I'll probably get back there in the fall. There's a thick border of bamboo that hides it nicely from view.
Refresher, please. HH?
I have about a face cord of BL. Having mostly RO, I use one piece of BL per day, in overnight burns. Some thinner limbs get burned during the...
I got some trigger time in this morning. Cleaning up some collected wood, mostly BL. Cut and split today, move and stack tomorrow. [ATTACH]
Safe trails to all going to the gtg. I hope you have good weather for the weekend!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 47⁰/73⁰ sunny. High altitude haze expected from wildfires in NJ. Another this-n-that day. Be safe...
Best of luck with it!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 50⁰/70⁰ lots of sun. Dealing with yard stuff before going to lunch with a friend. Followed by a...
Pecking at their reflection, no doubt. Fearless things getting that close to the house/window.
Sounds like a plan!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. 46⁰/75⁰ cloudy to sunny. had overnight showers. No real plans for the day. Run a few errands. Be...