The tree crew has arrived [ATTACH]
Today's the day. Pink tags of death. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Variegated Solomons Seal [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 44⁰/70⁰ sunny The dead ash trees come down this morning. Lots of trigger time ahead. Be safe Be...
[ATTACH]
Those garden kneeler tools, work well! [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Warmest start of the season. 61⁰/70⁰ breezy sunshine We're have a couple of dead ashtrees taken down tomorrow. I...
$hitzu? :rofl: :lol:
A tip to take it away. Sweet!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. 52⁰/82⁰ sunny and breezy. I need to go grocery shopping this morning. A this-n-that kind of day...
I've seen the roots in the grocery store. Never got any.
A patch of Baby's Breath. It pre-dates our ownership which was 1982. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Bleeding hearts are looking nice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Get it! Get all that you want! :saw::axe::stacker:
Good morning, members. Decent spring day ahead. 44⁰/71⁰ sunny I put the snowblower into storage and fired up the lawnmower. It put a smile on...
Say, Cy !! welcome to the club!
Anybody ever try to spread/encourage morel growth like this - How to Make Morel Slurry
Oh yes. From the living room, I can see three. 2 close to the house and one over by the property line/stone wall. The 4th is off the deck,...
I just saw a hummingbird. My other 3 feeders go out today
Good morning, members. Cool start to a cool day. 41⁰/50⁰ mostly cloudy. Breezy. I just lit off the woodstove. There's been a fire built...