Good morning, members. May the Fourth be with you. So-so day ahead. 60⁰/75⁰ chance of showers for today and the next few. The deck rack...
I wasn't planning to cut this morning, but looking out at the trunk/log is like a siren's song. It's getting thinner, aside from branch...
[ATTACH]
Hmm... you actually might be on to something. I do have 150ft of bull rope. A 90⁰ change in direction gets the rope to the driveway. Need...
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. Dewpt 53⁰ 58⁰/82⁰ muggy feel in the air. showers possible with increasing humidity. Ceiling fan...
We'll see. No power equipment. No winch achievable. A couple come-alongs are it. I'll see which side of the log has better access. It's...
Thanks, but no worries. I'm in no rush to get it all processed. It'll be a bit by bit. I still need to figure how to process the smaller tree...
I got the area pretty well picked up. Truckaa, showed up and assisted with the relocation. [ATTACH] We stood a number of limbs near the top of...
They saved everything down to the thickness of your wrist. everything else was chipped. There were a few limbs they could have put aside, but I...
We just had a line of thunderstorms roll through with heavy rain. So, I'll pass on doing any cutting today. I will however, relocate what I can...
Good morning, members. Woke up to thunder and downpours. 51⁰/80⁰ clearing. Fun day yesterday watching the tree service do their thing....
They didn't. There were several walk throughs. One guy was waiting for a saw to be brought to him. I did mention that I hoped there was at...
Nice shade trees
Happy anniversary! enjoy your day
[MEDIA] I only asked what model it was.
Trees both are down. Nice looking wood, IMO [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The 2nd tree...
Solid trunk/stump. A little rot on top branches. Very happy to see a solid core.
Yup. damm ash beetle tracks. [ATTACH]
Husky 372 [ATTACH]
Staging the heavy stuff[ATTACH] [ATTACH]