Good morning, members. Another rainy morning. 46⁰/63⁰ Maybe the sun will come out in time to go down. We're leaving Monday heading to Georgia...
Good morning, members. A foggy & soggy day ahead. 53⁰/54⁰ heavy rains this afternoon. I'll run errands this morning before the clouds open...
Crisp Courtlands and Macs are my go to apples. Never heard of Cosmic crisps.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 54⁰/70⁰ sunny with chance of showers later this afternoon. I'll be firing up the lawnmower this...
Azaleas are looking nice. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Most everything will be cut/split pretty much where they are. Lots of potential splitting rounds. It'll be a fairly short move to the racks. My...
"Local hoarder rips cardinals for burning unseasoned wood" [ATTACH]
I have an abundance if compost. With a pitchfork I'll pry up outside the depression, on all sides. I'll peel back any grass and fill with...
No rain today. Yay!! I was able to cut what's left of the trunk log, mostly.. Just one gnarly crotchety piece left. [ATTACH] I was able to...
Good morning, members. A better day ahead. 54⁰/71⁰ some sun. chance of late shower. I'm hoping to do some more cutting on the ash log this...
Good morning, members. Another foggy-n-soggy day. PNW weather. yuk. 50⁰/60⁰ I lit off the wood stove yesterday afternoon to drive off the...
Sucrets were/are throat lozenges. Cough drops
Good soggy morning, members. Overcast and rain for a couple of days more. 53⁰/56⁰ No wooding for a while We'll be running a few errands...
Good luck!
I leave the suet feeder out year long. The bluebirds have been around, in numbers, and I only see them on the suet.
Glad to see you got it. For the record, I avoid poisons. Too much of a risk for poisoning others going up the food chain.
I was guessing Quince. The app confirmed my guess. They produce fruit of some kind.
Tough to like that, Sawdust Man
Every journey begins with but a single step.....or two [ATTACH]
Nice looking garden. Good size to it!