I believe that was "moops". A misprint which was supposed to be "Moors". funny scene
[ATTACH]
Red gum, water oak, and pin oak in Georgia. As identified by the "Picture this" app. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] File under - You know...
We generate barely one 13-gal bag of trash weekly. Recycle glass, plastic, paper, etc. Kitchen scraps go in the computer. Curbside pickup weekly.
No idea on a discount, but if you still have access to RO, go get it.
Research Finds Wood Chopping Raises Testosterone As Much As Sports
A damp spring will minimize damage from Gypsy moths . The dampness helps the natural bacteria that harms them.
Nice job, guys!
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 66⁰/76⁰ foggy. Muggy feel to the air. chance of showers. We'll head back to my niece's house to...
The one I had to lookup was "quone".
Pie crust is just extra. I saw rhubarb at the grocery store. $6/lb. It's nice to go out in the yard and just pull my own.
I use equal parts +/- of rhubarb and strawberries. I quarter the strawberries and cut rhubarb into 1-2 inch pieces. With a splash of water in...
Good morning, members. Stormy morning. 70⁰/80⁰ [ATTACH] Outdoor wedding this afternoon. The storm should be gone. Sure hope stress...
If lucky, we'll catch sight of an oriole, but only for a moment, then not again until possibly next year.
Good morning, members. A hot day ahead. 71⁰/86⁰ muggy feel to the air. My sister flew in last night. Other invitees showing up through...
Another piece of God's country. Vacationed there years ago when SIL lived in Franklin Wi.
If the head edge is exposed, I've had luck using locking vice grips to spin them out.
Good morning, members. We found summer. 70⁰/87⁰ sunny Not sure what's on today's schedule. Trying to stay cool will be a priority for us...
Some folks drink pickle juice.
Water, mostly. To change it up, I add the Zero powder. [ATTACH]