Well then, that settles it for lunch - cheeseburger plate, includes, fries and side salad. Local place just upattention.sreet.
Love the smiley boards. I hope whoever gets them, can make sure they are aligned just like your pictures. If not, I'd be tempted to cut them...
These trees were cut 3yrs ago. The black birch was left in a log, Birch rots quickly, as I understand. Was there any rot?
Nice scrounge. I love read oak. Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Decent day today. 55⁰/77⁰ cloud sun mix. Showers later tonight. Hoping to do some cutting, moving, and stacking. a...
I recently "upgraded" from the cinder blocks to a rusty fireplace rescued from the dump. [ATTACH]
There's a few of those around. Not as shiny as yours, though [ATTACH]
Female hummingbird
Had a shy visitor yesterday. Didn't want to face the camera. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 49⁰/78⁰ sunny. I was able to get the yard mowed yesterday. It should be good for another week....
Thus guy was strutting around the yard earlier [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
I think it was 3.5 to 4 cords. Glad to hear all is well. P.S. I put my splitting axe into 9ne of the elm rounds. It just bounced off. I...
Good morning, members. More sun than clouds today. 46⁰/64⁰ I'll be attending the local Memorial Day observance. [ATTACH] Be safe Be healthy
Bahaaaahaaaaaaaa.
It was mostly dry here yesterday morning, so it was time for some trigger time on the dead ash that was felled on 5/1. We had taken a road trip...
A scoop of the White House Cherry, please.
Good morning, members. Much better day today. 45⁰/63⁰ more sun than clouds. Splitting and stacking wood this morning. Mrs MikeInMa prefers...
Nice score!