We still need permits here, although I'm not sure how much they're really enforcing it this season. When all of this started, I went in early...
Thanks CoachSchaller. Took a lot of years to get the system down. Just got tired of pounding engineer stakes into the ground and having...
Thanks Tree Killer. That would be neat to link up next year with some of the forum members. Thanks for letting me know about it.
Hey thewoodlands! Good to see a familiar 'face' on here. Still no progress on the new wood processing area as I'm still waiting for the tractor to...
Thanks Eric! Well, didn't mean to come out swinging with the first post however the old adage is that if there are no pictures, it didn't happen...
LOL. Sorry Screwloose, didn't mean to cause feelings of inadequacy! :rofl: :lol:
Sucks being the new guy on the forum, gotta start all over again. Been on one of the 'other' sites for a couple years however this one seems more...
Not new to wood burning but new to the forum. USMC 85-07.