Ugh, CT (I have an ex-wife there). From New London it's a breeze - shoot up to Hartford, jump on 91 and head north.
Much better going up 91 in VT towards St. Johnsbury and then dropping down into NH. I used to make the trip from NC and VA back home all the time...
I almost bought 10 acres in Whitefield back around '02. Would love to have that property now. I'm up that way a lot to 'visit' the Village Gun Store.
LOL Sourwood. Don't need another PH! And I miss the days when I was paid to BIP stuff!
Thanks Fishingpol. Already liking what I'm seeing here. Been around firewood a long time but still have a lot to learn. Looking forward to tapping...
Thanks Stinny. If it snowed 12 months a year I'd be ok with that. I forgot to post a pic of ice, can't leave that out. This was a fun winter...
I looked at the Frostbite and thought about it, however there will be times I'm moving large stones, brush, and just scooping split firewood, and...
Thanks Chaz. Judging by the posts and pictures of some of the other firewood addicts on here, it looks like I finally found a home.
Thanks Cash, glad to be here. Looks like this is a great forum!
I don't believe they do loaners. The sad thing is that it is only in for a service and third-function remote install. If I had a trailer that...
Had a CK for 7 years and upgraded to the DK last summer. Thought about an NX but it wasn't in the budget.
Thank buZZsaw. And I agree, show me the pics. Can't wait for cooler weather! [ATTACH]
I've never watched the shows however based on recommendations, I did just add his cookbook to my big game cookbook collection.
:rofl: :lol: Gotta have them covered and aligned (and yes, I did use a tape measure...never know when a SgtMaj might show for an inspection...).
Thanks Ronaldo. Having this basically as my backyard (and my source of firewood) never gets old. [ATTACH]
LOL. I had a tractor with no cab (or snow blower) for years. After the 18-19 9-month winter where I had no place left to put snow and my snowbanks...
Thanks ReelFaster. Glad to be around like-minded people (I did not say sane, just like-minded).
Many thanks CB VT! Waiting on my grapple to come in. Pics per your request: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks JCMC. Looking forward to browsing around.
Thanks sirbuildalot. I'm only on five acres however it's basically in the middle of the national forest so what's not to love (other than the...