Thanks eatonpcat. Not trying to run my message count up on the first post however I felt it was appropriate to respond and thank those who took...
Thanks The Wood Wolverine. I've been told my stacks are like wood porn :rofl: :lol:
Only Stihls in this house. Nothing against the other brands, just grew up with Stihl saws and never saw any reason to switch.
Thank BCB. The woodshed went up back in 2010 and it's worked out great. I would have preferred a saltbox roof however I wanted to be able to...
Thanks Locust Post. Losing that dog was worse than losing both ex-wives and all the $$ that went with them. Never really missed them but I'm sure...
Thanks Woodwhore. Looking forward to browsing around the forum. The fact that there are quite a few firewood addicts from NH on here is one of the...
Thanks Ron T!
Thanks Loon, it's one of my favorites.
Many thanks Erik B. Yeah, firewood has been an addiction since I retired from the Corps. Most people when driving around here are looking at the...
Thanks for posting tree killer. Beautiful dog and sorry for your loss. There's something about pictures of dogs in the snow...
Many thanks thewoodlands. I've lost too many friends and family over the years, and scraped up too many comrades in the war, but loosing my buddy...
Just curious how the meats would blend. I'm working through the black bear I harvested last fall and was thinking of mixing in some ground elk...
Well, dogs, firewood, tractors, mountains, guns, trucks...don't they all go together? [ATTACH]
Thanks imwiley1.
Thanks Ashwtcher, and I'll let the 'sir' slip this time. Glad to know there are enablers on here to spend my money. It'll keep me from getting...
Thanks Horkn. Gotta love hydraulics!
Thanks Hinerman. Semper Fi!
:rofl: :lol: You got me on that one. I used to work out with weights but thanks to a couple 'too close' incidents on the job, those days are over....
Thanks Mike. I cheated on the signature and just copied what I had on the 'other' site. Figured it was easier to just get it our of the way.
There are more Mass license plates in the White Mountains right now than us locals. About ready to pop red smoke!