:bug::faint: :D
:rofl: :lol: :yes:
:eek: :faint: ;) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Poor jrider :confused: All that wood being dumped on him. :picard: Id be doing.. :dancer:
:yes: And Yummm :drool:
Beautiful scenery Ralphie Boy :yes: 30 miles in a couple of days.. :faint: Good for you and the Mrs. :tip:
X3 ^^^ :dex:
Saw that about a week ago myself. :thumbs:
You're gonna fit in fine around here then :rofl: :lol: Welcome aboard TribeFan440 :cheers: Nice saw you picked. That's my next saw as well....
Great news for Backwoods Savage and Ed :yes::yes::yes::yes: Dennis, prayers for a good and safe surgery, and recovery. Sourwood good to hear Ed...
Ok.. I don't think I've added this cool cat here... but this guy takes the hobby to "new heights" :faint: :dex::dex::dex::dex: [MEDIA]
bigfrank congrats on the long distance VHF contact. :yes: :cool: Perhaps I've shortchanged the 2M band. But aside from the repeaters, it is quiet...
I remember those storms. Seemed like every afternoon, a wall of rain comes across, sun/heat/humidity to follow :doh: :faint: Edit.. Is it...
Mud Kitchens?? Oh my :eek: See, now I wanna rant about kids being spoiled. :zip::picard: But, if ya can get the parents to pay :emptywallet:...
BTW.. You'll probably find one band restrictive, in my opinion, if that one band is quiet, you'll have no option other than turning off the radio....
Focus on the test for now. Once you're a General, you can focus on your antenna and radio. Never put the cart before the horse. :handshake:
Ok, so I feel compelled to add. I've been studying antenna theory and practice, after all, the best radio doesn't mean much with an inferior...
Great add bigfrank ironically I was looking at the same equipment for my shack. Not very expensive, and seems to work well from those that use...
Excellent :yes: Looking forward to info on the test equipment as well. :popcorn: Have you used the Yaesu much yet? I am interested in a good...
X2 ^^ Very good timing, you got a good deal there. :dex:
Sounds like a great operation you're running. :yes: X2 ^^^ We have an upright in our pump room, and a small chest freezer in the kitchen. And...