Wish I could do that. :sleeping: :rofl: :lol:
Congrats to you and Judy :) I wasn't even a thought in 1962 :whistle:
Thanks Dave My order has been placed. :thumbs: Good thread Marshel54 :yes:
Didn't know FHC was on FB o_O
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :smoke: :tears:
Yeah.. You can keep that :faint: I think it's bad @84° :dennis:
Congrats Twigster and welcome to FHC. First I've seen ya. :binoculars: :handshake:
Happy 4th hoarders :usa: Happy to be back on the site as well. :dancer:
Congrats Jack Straw :yes: I'm sure you'll get many years of projects out of it. :dremel:
Yeah, a lot has happened in the last few months :confused: Not always easy to process, and the site is committed to unity Now that's great...
Hard to like that. :confused: Edit in progress.. Glad to hear you have a local Elmer that you know. :yes: I'm sure he will teach you a lot....
Nice :yes:
X2 ^^^ Awesome looking guitar :cool:
[MEDIA]
Surely can't answer to that.. but the circular does show that the sale starts on 7/2-7/6 While supplies last
Not gonna do it.... :zip: Nope.. Not gonna do it... :hair: :wacky::wacky: :faint:
Just gonna drop this off here.. In lieu of the chain thread :doh: [MEDIA]
I was thinking "consumables" cost.. but we can go your route :handshake:
Ok, so Field Day 2020 has come to a close. I didn't pull an all nighter like some operators :eek: Heard one guy saying he had over 600 contacts,...
Sorry for your chains jrider :doh: :headbang::headbang: Guess you'll have to charge the customer a bit extra for that oak :emptywallet: