Fully agree :tip:
Nice view Canadian border VT :binoculars: :)
Shed looks great Jeff :yes: The only ones that'll know of the calico roof will be us and whoever flies over your place :binoculars: As long as...
Looking good down there Jeff :yes: Perhaps the temps will drop back down to a "comfortable" 95° or so :dennis: Stay hydrated and safe brother...
Ironically I just saw this thread and wondered if that might have been the culprit. Sorry I didn't see this thread sooner. :confused:
X3 ^^^
Welcome Back :handshake:
No doubt you are right, but it didn't need much extra "persuasion". It was creaking when I pushed on it myself, so it was very near to falling....
It looks good. :yes:
Prayers for a wake up call, and a smooth surgery and recovery. :)
Keeping up with software is always a hassle Scotty :headbang: Thank you for this site, and all the associated work from you and the Mod's :tip:
Here's the fire. :fire: I removed the volume/dialogue as no-one really needs to listen to our idle banter, or me complain about blue jays and...
End of the night.. [ATTACH] Will upload more.. :popcorn:
X2 Very cool :yes:
Sorry for the scarred eyes :binoculars: :jaw::hair::bug:o_O :headbang::faint: :doh: :)
:eek::eek::eek: :rofl: :lol: Sorry CBVT.. but that's classic. :handshake:
I'm thinking it may have burrowed under the Elm stump.. but I'm no turtleologist :nerd: :rofl: :lol:
Looks like the timestamps are still off.. I wasn't awake at 5:20 this morning :sleeping:
BIL came up today, between the 2 ton come-a-long and the quad.. The leaning Ash in the woods got dropped. Then went after a dead Elm, larger half...
Looks mighty fine. :binoculars: :yes: