Kinda like going past the Stroehman's bread factory in Olean :drool:
Believe it was today Edit.. Scratch above, went back and looked.. Scheduled for the 7th
Sounds delicious :drool: :cheers:
Will take that into account gbreda :yes: On further reflection and research, I don't think my internal temp was quite high enough. 165°...
Either :picard:
BDF Brian, what model of Camp Chef do you have? I've tossed the idea around in my head to get a decent pellet smoker. I currently use a...
Thanks brother, but I was a bit disappointed :confused: Kept them on for 6 hours, kept temp (as best I could) in the 250° range, but they turned...
Amen You got it brother :handshake:
You got that right :emptywallet: or :makeitrain"depending on your budget Haven't looked into hotspots yet.. Are they the link between internet...
Not really.. not equipped for that at the moment. I've just the HT (Beofeng) for VHF/UHF currently. Focused primarily on HF once I decided that...
X2 ^^^
:yes: :salute:
WOW!! $19.95 :faint: Inflation's a beech :doh: :headbang::headbang::headbang: Might have to part with some of my fav "pet' rocks I guess :(...
Holly as well I've heard that it means they are comfortable in their surroundings enough to expose vulnerable areas. Guess we have some content...
Was gonna do these yesterday, but BIL couldn't make it up till after 2 PM for tree work (spotter, per wife's request). So.. today is rib day...
Awesome contacts :thumbs: I'd imagine being at 8800' altitude helps get that signal out :dex:
Hope you do go after your General. :yes: Not much VHF/UHF around here either. Too much hilly terrain to support much distance. Repeaters are...
:doh: Now ya made me curious... [ATTACH] :headbang::headbang::headbang: :dennis:
:doh: :dennis: for sure
Amen brother :tip: The shingles here are tri-colored under the new metal roof. Some of the 3-tabs required replacement, then the back part of...