Nothing better than a good scam :picard: Who in their right mind would believe that ??? :loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy:
The round tops shed snow better than what we have. Ours is typical canopy, we're on #2 since the first one had a corner collapse after 2 weeks up...
:quad: Happy Birthday to little Piney :thumbs:
Awesome score :dancer: Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
Lol... :rofl: :lol: One of the first things we talked about today. She said she posted that and I was.. :picard: Umm.. nope.. Different units...
:dancer: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
54°F :dancer: Color me jealous ;)
Happy B'day to the jrider clan :thumbs:
:drool::drool::drool: Nice!! :cheers:
Done :yes: Edit.. Chazsbetterhalf don't do the survey.. Only one per household
Glad your home Dennis :) Hope that you regain full use of your left arm and hand. :handshake:
Glad to see you're home with Judy Dennis. Prayers for a full recovery
X3 Thanks for the update
:picard: Maybe all available wood has been re-routed to the TP manufacturers :fart:
Well, it wasn't mentioned if this is a stove you already own, and looking at $700 to repair it.. or if you found one for say $500 and it would...
Thnx CBVT :yes: I thought it was today, but when I relooked at one thread it said the 7th. Hope n pray all went splendidly Edit.. Guess I...
Yeah.. But pretty sure it was the cook :emb: :rofl: :lol: Meh.. all's well :)
Thanks BDF :yes:
Kinda depends on what you have invested in it already I guess. Short answer.. I dunno :tears: