:confused: Hope it heals quick.. pups will miss the lake
I had an ex that had that ability.. :doh: Emphasis on had :thumbs::thumbs:
Awesome.. AOL at its finest :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Works for me, and obviously works for you :thumbs: :rootintootin:
jo191145 I got to wondering about your username.. You're not old enough (edit.. according to your profile) to have been born Nov 19, 1945 So I...
But it looks like jo191145 won this round. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Any 'Squatch this year? ;)
Gonna take you some time to pick that pile clean :saw::stacker: Stay hydrated.. and keep the young'un busy :yes:
:binoculars: :sleeping:
[MEDIA] ;) I think we've all had days like that billb3 :doh:
Right next to the timestamp.. Lower left side. Gonna report her post? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Finished pic looks good to me, but I'm no professional. :yes: $.02
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :BrianK:
Impressive work justdraftn
Fringe benefit of our trip South.. [ATTACH] :dancer::rootintootin: :drool::popcorn:
Made it home safe n sound Uneventful, but nice ride. My hunny with a bunny.. [ATTACH]
Thanks for having us over, it was great to see you guys again. :) :handshake:
Same here, but I'm sure our paths shall cross. :) Thanks for the work at John's :handshake:
Sorry to have missed meeting a few other members for the first time, but hopefully it'll work out better in the future. :handshake:
Was a easy travel, and glad to have met John Lawler and his wife, also got to see TurboDiesel and his wife again. :) :handshake: Disappointed I...
Pet friendly hotels are a biotch to find :headbang: My dog behaves better than some people's children. :thumbs: I got quoted $75 per night for...