From a different place.. Knotty Ray's
Whoever it is does some metalwork as well
Chazsbetterhalf says she wants this bench for near the fire pit. :makeitrain" [ATTACH]
Here's some I took. There may be some repeats.
:rofl: :lol: This is true :thumbs:
Happy Birthday to the kiddo wildwest [ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
:hair::hair::hair: :faint:
Guess it's a good thing I don't have a pool then :thumbs:
X2 ^^ I may have to be uncomfortable outside, nut surely don't need to be uncomfortable inside. :loco: :crazy:
Perhaps you're in some very wierd version of "The twelve days of Christmas" :whistle: Let us know what days 4, 5 & 6 turn up :D
Plz continue I'm not saying you are wrong in any way, but I'm guilty as charged of "abuse" of the like button. There are some I don't "like".....
Without being allowed to dislike anything today.. it all by default becomes a "like" by acknowledging its existence. It helps me catch up on...
You "enabler" :picard: :startled:
Gonna come back.. Save my seat plz :popcorn:
What's your drink of choice?? Tip.. Don't give away what you can sell, unless it's an act of kindness. I'm interested, and it seems others...
No Super bugs man.. Enuff chit going on as it is. :hair: Heal up friend :)
Thanks Gourley I didn't know that was there. I like :thumbs:
Ironically that led to a post I liked :startled: :rofl: :lol:
Madder?? What.. infections have feelings we must adhere to also?? :doh: :hair::hair: