High heeled boots can generate some kinds of problems. Due to some knee injuries I've had. I had to stop wearing my White Smoke Jumper for a...
-4 at the moment. It snowed some last night. Which is fairly rare that it snowed when below 0 . as of 7:30 this morning . I forgot to hit post....
Ya , they musta never lernt how to embrace the suck . ;-) I hands down prefer the 394/395 to the 660. Got it beat all hollow on the stump. And...
Our cutting day is 6-7 hours . None stop . In good timber with chisel ground chains a 660 will burn 2 1/2 gal of saw gas. . Its a lightweight...
That is Very nice !!
I got my first pair of White corks in 82 and have wore every brand of best quality corks since then with the exception of Coolian and Nick's . I...
So far our high of the day is -8 which is what it is currently. Got a couple rounds of white spruce in the stove.
Falling timber with a 36" bar they would get about 25 minutes on a tank of fuel. I've fell timber with a few 066 Mag/660Mag Stihls. Their fuel...
I guess I'm going to have to educate myself on these new models of Stihl's
Auto correct. I think I have it shut off now.
If I had trees like that around here. I would mill them to make flooring and wainscoting. And of course firewood.
How does the 661C differ from the 660 ?
[ATTACH] It depends on the size of the trees being fell. ;-)
Saw modified threads tend to bring out worst in some guys that modify them. It's really humorous to watch. I've been seeing and hearing it since...
Home sick today. . got up late . 26 under last I checked. White spruce and poplar in the stove.
What are they running for saws ?
That's right too. I forgot your on the Pacific side. Does it leave better coals than Doug fir. ?[ATTACH] Some climbers are like a monkey in a...
Saw looks like it cuts good. I'm not really in the market for a 660. Plus, its a half wrap.
Pics and vid links ??
Last sentence should read compare to sugar maple or rock maple. A guy would think they would make a fon that wasn't an embarrassment.