Well we've had a weird one. This morning it was 3 above at the cabin and 27 below at work . Which is 5 miles away. But is prolly 400 ft lower...
Last night. It was 26-27 below just after dinner 6:30 pm ish . at 8:30 pm it was 3° above . A Chinook blew in . strange thing is, its from the...
Time 1,000 !!! Dump it in the tank and go ahead oner. !! Some things don't need to be over thot. 2 stroke oil needs some good consideration...
The only boilers I've been around are Central Boilers. Not really that efficient a system. When I build my home , I want an indoor boiler. But...
I run #1 highway diesel or #1 stove oil/ heating oil. The highway is ULSD . Which I'm not so been on . But as long as it works. Throwing some...
Low in Glennallen and at work was 37 below this morning . Warmed up to -12 at the cabin. Down to -25 atm. Poplar and a white spruce split in the...
-33 again this morning Poplar. Sask; I know what you mean by short sleep, fill the stove . with our old stove. I would fill it @2:30 am and my...
Very cool.
33 below atm. Poplar in the stove. Clear and cold. Not terribly cold. Just cold.
So , you prolly have #2 in it ??
Highest I saw at the cabin was -17.2°F. When the sun was hitting the temp probe. Down to 27 under atm. Just shoveled 4 gal of ashes out of the...
33 below this morning . Poplar in the stove.
Makes the best pie crusts there is !! Perfect for cooking doughnuts in. . A fall bear that has been eating lots of berries is the best. The fat...
Minus 30°F here at the cabin . winds are calm. Poplar is in the stove. I think the high today was 16 below. The other day it was actually colder...
Backwoods; your doing GREAT! This past May when I went back to work. I didn't know sometimes if my knees would hold me up from 1 step to the...
25 underneath as of an hour ago. Got an ice dam causing troubles in the living room/tv room. Gonna have to get up on the roof tomorrow and...
Ya, if I was feelin good and in the timber for it. I would go thru 3 gallons of saw gas in 6 1/2 hours.
Since everyones feet are different , it can take some doing getting them to fit just right. Walking in a crik with a new pair of boots isnt the...
29 below at the moment. Poplar in the stove.
-22 now. Nice and calm. That really fine cold weather snow we got last night and this morning turned into around 3" . We sure do got some snow...