I would like to see that.
Good morning all. [ATTACH] Poplar.
I get 3 gallons a week burning poplar in my stove in the cabin. And I'm only heating 480 Sq ft. I would say you got a good thing goin there !!
Sounds good. Needs a lot longer bar tho.
I shouldn't dish the new saw. And I hope I've not offended the OP. It will probably work well. But as with most new Stihl models. It will...
I have an electric Kinetic. Little 7 ton . It's the first splitter I ever bought . I haven't actually timed it. But it's Fast ! And yes, it works...
Where ???? It looks as treeless there as The North Slope :) . Perhaps it's just a very successful logging show !! Log er clean , blade er flat...
Current ambient temp. [ATTACH] Poplar in the stove. Might dip below 40 under by morning.
Not me. [ATTACH] Current temp.
Ya gotta get away from this 8 hours a day thing . Timber fallers work 6 to 7 hours a day. 6 days a week. Trigger time ! Now Loggers work more...
I'll just go Husky if when I'm in the market for another 460/461 all that is available is a short bar model. Should call it a Short Bus model !! ....
[ATTACH] This morning . poplar in the stove. ;-)
I'm guessing it won't have as much torque as the 461. Which means it won't do so good with a long bar. 30-36" Watching the vid the op posted. My...
Master Mind Work Saw
Imho. You ought to hang onto that 461 !!!
Iirc my first 044 Stihl with wrap handle bar and dual falling dogs weighed 13.4 lbs. And that was in 1990. Imho, saws haven't advanced much since...
Cold weather bar oil. ALL OIL GETS THICK IN COLD WEATHER. trust me ! If you don't believe me. Send me or Rope a jug of it . Just depends on what...
27 underneath last I checked half hour ago. Poplar in the stove.
30 below so far for the morning low. Winds calm. Poplar in the stove.
I'm politicin the boss at work to get us the Arctic version for winter work. The Arctic has more insulation and is taller . With a very good...