Was 42.6 under when I got up @8:45 AST . poplar in the stove. 40.5 under now.
-41. Poplar still. I had to shovel off the roof of the livi g room addition this past week. I banked this room with the snow from the roof. I've...
38 below atm. Poplar in the stove.
What brand is the 500 i ??
That's amazing . laughed so hard I choked.
I do get frustrated with the newer stuff. There wasn't a thing wrong with the 044 Stihl. But they had to go monkeying with it. Same with the 064....
I don't know why these European saw companies drop the 75-76 cc size in favor of the 71-72 cc. Husky did it with the 372. Originally it was 71cc...
[ATTACH] This is low to mid 70s below . I had been outside working near Nuiqsut for several hours. Getting hard to breath at that point as my...
A double insulated run from the stove to where you need heat wouldn't be too spendy . A 40 watt circ pump should do a good job of it. Since your...
[ATTACH] 390 Husky 36" bar. A 372 Husky with a 20" bar is kind of a little saw. But I'm a coastal faller. Very seldom do we walk on the...
It depends what the output of the heat tape is. How far from your house is this building ? Reason I ask is , its pretty easy to run a coil on...
It looks like we bottomed out and now it's on the rise. It got to 42 now it's back up to 41.7°
Very seldom. When it does , usually that blows the cold out. But it can be a bit rugged at 20-30 below with a north wind blowing 20 mph. Now, it...
When it gets down to 30 below ambient. That's life threatening cold. An intelligent or respectful person , thinks before they do . 40 below is...
No, this is normal cold. I've seen it 21° colder here at the cabin. Rope has had more than 30° colder in Tok. It gets REALLY cold in Tok ;-)...
[ATTACH] At the moment temp. Poplar in the stove. It's Saturday, what am I doing up so early. Well Seasoned ; glad you got it flowing again. I...
When I was logging with my old Terex L20 rubber tired loader. I kept my 372 with a 20" bar in the cab with me. It was the longest bar that would...
[ATTACH] Current temp. Was 48 under at a friends cabin this morning . Down in Copper Center. Coldest we had here was 42 under. 44 below in...
At the moment I have a 16" bar on my 460. Its a fun little toy to play with. But after a bit my back reminds me why I run long bars. For pre...
Bull. Totally disagree! 372 Husky is one Great saw !!