From around 8:30 am to 5 pm. Unless its real cloudy like snowing . we r gaining over 5 minutes a day tho.
Warmed up to 6 below today. Lowest this morning was -30 here at the cabin. White spruce and poplar in the stove. Currently -12.and the sun is set....
Can you retro fit a 3 point hitch to it ? Does it have a pto like a farm tractor ?? Considering I spent $3400.00 on my 4 wheeler when I bought...
I don't know if physically I'm half the man I used to be. But, I sure can't do some of the things I used to. Oddly enough tho. On good ground I...
My wood adventure started on my 9th birthday when we moved to the country. My Dad gave me a hatchet for my birthday. That was opening the door on...
Thanks Tom. I was thinking I was gonna get past everyone else's cold . But that last cold day I was gulping enough cold air that it knocked me...
Home sick today. This head cold is woopin me.
Sounds like you guys need some good insulated winter corks . When I lived on the coast we would get Lots of freezing rain and other slick ice...
29 below this morning . white spruce and poplar in the stove.
Sean; hope your son heals up fast . I take a product called Soqi Go Greens. Digestive enzymes and pro biotics . Comes in a powder that I mix with...
2 of them here.
I seem to have picked up a bad head cold in the last couple days. Feel terrible.Glad it warmed up.
+3°F . poplar.
Wife weighs less than half of me ;-)
Getting a bar tip hung when limbing is the most common hangup. I always pack a rig builders ax with me . mainly to get free from that. And to tap...
[ATTACH]
That landowner was a retired NYC fireman . He was just glad to be OUT of new York. Back then Long range shooting hadn't come into being . So.
Having a heat wave. 9 below at the cabin.
It's amazing how many people DON'T understand that. With in board clutches its so easy too. I may leave my spare power head near the road. But I...
Yup. At least the 8 didn't break down or run out of fuel on me. We have the 6 in the shop right now . Getting ready to pull the pins and tip the...