[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hoar frost. Less than 10 hours accumulation
14 below here atm. Been steadily dropping all day.
Mid 60s. WOW . That's a nice comfortable summer day here. She forgot to plug our van in. But it started fine. I just really prefer having it...
-3 here . Poplar. Gotta go start my van. I hope my wife plugged it in when she went to work this morning. Wasn't cold enough to have it plugged in...
Where as we get it every winter over here. . When a warm front comes in it brings and /or creates moisture. When that moisture touches things that...
I don't know . It's just our reality. Once a guy gets inside , with a mirror it's easy to deal with. Just passing along what I've been through...
Oddly enough, its 10 above again . And poplar is in the stove.
10 above. Poplar.
I like the N Fermi balaclava. The next one down leaves too much skin exposed for extreme cold windchill. The other thing most of us wear for...
The Cold Avenger Balaclava does. The face mask covers most of my ears . it is just right when I wear my beaver , ( mushers/trappers) style hat....
Where's the dead coyote pic ??
+24°F currently . poplar going as slow as I can get it and still keep a fire going in the stove.
This brings up a good point to mention. Wind chill . Facemasks ! Or Arctic Parkas. As resilient as the skin on our faces is. Its no match...
Same as the magnetic, except have to clean the pan real good with brake cleaner. Used to be they needed high temp RTV smeared on them. They were...