When it comes to chisel filing. Repetition is your friend !!! You almost Need to commit to chisel filing , to get good at chisel filing . ALOT...
Wow, y'all are warm. +12 here Poplar.
Last night was close to 0 here at this time. Warmed up to 8 stayed close to that quite a bit today. Now it's up to 18 . Poplar in the stove.
That will cut good! Not grabby, last good. What species of wood do you mostly cut for firewood ?
This one has a pto. Daihatsu Hijet PTO Dump 4WD High Low Range W/ Super Diff Lock! – Fremont Mini Trucks For between 5 thru 7 grand. They are...
Listings – Fremont Mini Trucks
Fremont Mini Trucks This is just 1 outfit that sells them . I have several friends that have them and they are AWESOME. then all u need is a...
Check into Japanese Mini Trucks. Much less expensive than SxS. Better bed. Full cab with heat . defrost. Wipers .
Nothing wrong with filing a bit on the strap. Don't get carried away with it. But it's not anything to stress about.
The stuff I call pople/poplar here is very similar to the poplar we logged in Maine. Which is very similar to Aspen . But, I know there are lots...
I wish I had some good knotty western hemlock to burn here. Red Alder would be even better. Our heat wave has moderated. Yesterdays daytime high...
It's funny how time and injuries changes things. I used to work as hard as I possibly could each day. Now a days I just try to make it thru the...
Most homesteaders are similar to construction workers when it comes to powersaws. All a saw has to do is start,run and cut. Doesn't much matter...
I think Aspen and poplar are kinda about the same coast to coast.
Husky pro saw start just as well in the cold as Stihl does !! Mainly its that Stihl has probably 4 times as many pro saw stocking dealers in...
Aspen and poplar are in the same family. On the small diameter stuff I run a kerf thru the bark and stack it need up. On the splits, I stack bark...
Propane doesn't boil very good in the cold. At 40 below we can only use 1 burner on our kitchen range. At 20 below our propane hot water heater...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Most of y'all know how cold it has been here. Today it warmed WAY UP . [ATTACH] So , Its moose steaks on the grill...
Those Look Great !
Sounds like a good one. I've got to get my cast iron whole chicken frier going soon as it warms up.