I cut on what I think may have been Aspen, many years ago… had a very distinctive smell. Just like paper Birch & tulip Poplar (I know lots don’t...
FIFY. :D
Unwaxed but dry… 1 cone and a kiss from the propane torch got a cold stove to smokeless in under 10 mins last night.
[ATTACH]
Hidden Valley Ranch ice cream. Negative, ghost rider.
When you gonna finish that drywall?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :wacky: :handshake:
My condolences. Prayers for peace and strength in this time of mourning.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I just want to know why the guy arguing for horizontal has a spear.
Like button and love it infinite times!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :handshake::handshake::handshake: I believe since my last name is one letter...
Curious… :sherlock:
We need one of you sleeping napping up against a tree trunk… gotta be a pic of that somewhere! :D :rofl: :lol:
“Why so serious…?” :rofl: :lol:
I’m drinking a cold draught right now… :cheers:
“I think I need another piece of pipe, I don’t think I have enough draft. I need someone to buy it for me.”
Couldn’t disagree more… PitBoss, first brisket- ever, last June: [ATTACH] Same PitBoss, Chuck Pot Roast as a brisket stand in, last July…...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :D
That’s how you would say TurboDiesel ’s nickname, if you worked for the restaurant at the end of the movie “The Christmas Story.” :whistle:...