Stuccoed inside and out, encapsulating the bales, is how it’s supposed to be done. Taking shortcuts is what leads to failure. I was a builder for...
It can’t be a bad idea if it works.
An internet screen grab of a photoshopped Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) in place of the Olsen twins…
[ATTACH]
Spot on Dennis- I know I can say the Michigan and Ohio GTG’s have been the absolute high points of the year when I was in regular attendance....
Great thread metalcuttr. :handshake: Excellent craftsmanship, stacking, and fun back & forth :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Thought I was looking at a deleted scene from MP’s Quest for the Holy Grail.
https://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/forums/everything-else-off-topic Same forum that this thread is in…
I stand corrected- thank you Bill :handshake: Did they also have the retractable handle I wonder? I mean, anything is certainly possible!:yes:
No one from real Dennis the Menace vintage would be toting modern day wheeled airport luggage. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
A great start! Could you suggest steel toe boots as an alternative to sneakers? Safely kept toes is a good thing often overlooked by many…
For grins and giggles, what type of Hickory? Not that most in the general public would know there’s more than one type of Hickory… :whistle:
Supposedly super lean, like venison. I don’t have the bison here, yet…
For sure. :handshake: :ithappened:
Let me check on the location of the one we don’t use anymore. No name brand but works fairly well IIRC. I’ll mail it to you, Denny.
Gonna be smoking a bison brisket next week. It’ll be a first for me.
Yep, same here! Always finish in the oven. With the Chef IQ WiFi thermometer/probe, I always know what the internal temperature is.
Well wouldja just look at it!!! :thumbs:
Yep, good ol’ (mostly barkless underneath) BL. No sir, he’s keeping his MS362 & 180. He did offer me two other saws… I’ll post a pic when I...
… it’s for me! Long story short, my excellent coworker and friend MarkG is moving away from the area and pursuing a new chapter in his life- I say...