Hopefully you've made a good connection. There's a few large cottonwood logs at my "unlimited" score. Gonna ask if I can cut one or two. Ill...
One of my favorite things to do when we go camping is scrounge for wood of course. One time many years ago my brother and I used campground...
Looks like you ate very well despite the poor burning firewood. Next time pack a moisture meter! :D
Yeah aint it a pizzer when an unexpected score throws a thorn in your side with storage problems? Story of my hoarding life! :picard: Would you...
X2
Wanna go halves on one? :D
I last scored some in September. I have some of the rounds for sale on FBM with minimal interest. The other wood from that tree has been split,...
True. I use basswood mixed in with bundle wood I sell. Same for cottonwood or tulip when I have it. I like the fast drying.
Good load of farwood. :thumbs: Smaller rounds are definitely heat friendly. Im liking the yellow splits i see.
You both missed the green grass! :D
Sure is. Dryer with haze from Canada wild fires while I was cutting today.
Split, cut then split today. Another heaping load brought to storage and stacked. (Setting on my camera messed up so pics are off color. God...
Id love to buck some hedge either dead or alive. Cant say I've ever seen one in person. Couple close imitators but not the real thing.
Hows the weather up North? Extended stay this weekend?
Were not spring chickens anymore. :vulture:
Any pics of you with ten layers of clothing on? :whistle: :shiver: :rofl: :lol:
Just went out onto the deck to check the humidity and this odd moustache shaped leaf caught my attention. I'm pretty sure I know what it is or...
I imagine barkless heartwood would dry quicker. It does for other woods IME so why not HL? Unfortunately my three stacks of HL are mostly shaded...
Stacked in the shade, did some bundle assembly in the shade, I sweated in the shade then made my way to his yard. It was in full sun. Luckily it...
This will get sold for 26-27 season so it'll get well over a year to dry. Its gets very little sun there. IIRC correctly don't you have a nice...