Better get :saw: tomorrow. Cut safe and hoard on! :tree:
Another semi seasoned half cord out today. Mix of cherry, red and silver maple. Cut and split in February and never stacked. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Some primo logs there. What will they yield cord wise? How do the tree service logs compare to those?
Black locust! :dex:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Havent been back in a few days. Split the bucked BL rounds and loaded. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Topped off a half cord rack across the street. [ATTACH]...
Spotted this on a sapling while walking with her grand daughter today. I have an idea, but wanted to run it by FHC just for fun. Dollar bill for...
That'll keep you busy for sure. Hopefully the decent weather holds up. When do you go back Joe?
Ive tried to step up my business for the warm weather. Been hoarding more and procured a steady source for wood. Had requests last Winter for...
Solid cord of wood in that tree if the DBH is 22"+ Some great future firewood there. :thumbs: After reading your post this song popped into my...
I have some extra BL I was gonna bring over for ya to fill it in. Saved me a trip! :whistle: Nice looking wall of wood (and pooch) :thumbs:...
I was thinking the same based on the mud, but don't they build their nests on structures?
Ive sold a couple small loads of mulberry advertised as snap crackle pop wood. Both customers didn't want it again. Burned indoors in...
Huh!? Interesting hypothesis. That thorny HL I cut back in April had some ant infestation. I just started burning them in the pit. I have some...
FHC quote of the year right there! :salute:
Thats great! :thumbs: Your Monday was better than mine! Im REALLY gonna have to play pear catch up now.:D GTG 10+ hours away for me.
Wonder what the TSC price is in NJ. Calling jrider
Good sale! :thumbs: I hit a dry spell. No smoker sales. Couple tire kickers last week. You going to Ohio in October?
Very cool! :thumbs: Are those electric, propane, battery lanterns or to help speedup the drying process? :D
Happy Birthday MikeInMa :handshake:
Found this garter snake while unstacking the other day. Took the pics and let it go back in another stack. Later found a snakeskin.[ATTACH]...