Hope its under 20% before you use it! :whistle:
:rofl: :lol: That one cracked me up. Could be a FHC slogan. That along with Sirchopsalot's "Wood hoarders are a special kind of crazy."
I guess Lyle has a maple heart on? :eek: :D :whistle:
Nice dry and calm day here. Started the fire mid afternoon (still going as I type) and hung out with Ms. buZZsawon the deck. Splitter scrap,...
I passed this firewood stand today and had to stop on the way back. Nice looking stand, but only monstrous pine chunks for sale! [ATTACH] I also...
Is this why you're up at 3am grilling steaks? ;) :whistle:
The FHC version of watering down the load! :picard: Been great Summer conditions for making firewood.
:dex: :tree: Gonna have to change the thread title now! :D
:popcorn::rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
Reminds me of my post from last year. :D I like that support extender. I guess I take it for granted I have ladder racks. Those are are 20'...
Had an inquiry about apple smoker chunks last night. I answered him and he proceeds to ask a bunch of questions in broken English and finally at...
It is a nice system having seen it used myself firsthand. Joe even let me use the remote. :cool: I remember "winch in" and "winch out" :D
Some nice Maypo logs there. Im with you as I prefer sugar maple grown in the woods. Makes some nice splits. Do you have a four way wedge for...
Gotta love precut when its the right length. Nice grab! Yesterday, i passed some red maple stacked right near the road. Looks to have been cut...
I was thinking it was alder of some type. The rest of the leaves were the same shape.
X2. I'm a cold weather person.
Probably because I worked the off season volume sales. I include small chain saw work I do in those numbers. With the guy I cut PT for if helps...
I wanted to split all the BL rounds so a bit more than usual. Luckily it was going across the street. Probably 60% of a cord.
Sure is. Kinda weird as I've been working it in that atrocious humidity. He had his burn pile going and I was somewhat down wind from it....