Mostly cull wood with bug damage that I wont put in normal cordage. Some of it was hickory that I split the bark off for heartwood only in...
More or less the same here. Didn't word it correctly. Sometimes it gives the normal resistance but isn't locked in and out it comes! Same here...
Sorry to hear of your health woes. Nice to see you on the mend Jeff. :yes: Did Ms. Carol run the saws and splitter in your absence? Pics if she...
Late to the party. Cant beat that with a stick. Nice find! :thumbs: How much do you burn over the course of a Winter Doug?
Possibly molting? The cardinals around here are rather scraggly looking.
A bit more humid today but still comfortable enough to have an outdoor fire. Started mid afternoon and burned til dusk.[ATTACH]
Well It is a Husky after all. They're known to run erratically! :D JBYB Husky guys! Do you empty gas out when done? I'm not religious about...
I just saw the bananas. I was trying to figure out what model the saw is. :saw:
FIFY! I'll take white cheddar Smartfood. :drool:
Suck$ about the bad hoarding day. Murphy's law was in full effect. Been there myself. I've had a couple scores that were very trying to my...
I guess the ladies are always welcome at your place! ;) We haven't seen any here in quite some time.
And you get a lot of stuff done! :salute:
Id go tonight...hey its an after dinner score right?
Been there done that! :emb: Sometimes its the flippy cap wasn't fully locked.:picard:
Her 4yo grand daughter and I were down by the river near us when we spotted this blue heron hunting. We watched it for several minutes. Fuzzy...
Having used a ladder for years they were the norm on a work truck. Ladders still go up there, just not as often.
One of my BL customers was using it in his pizza oven. Monstrous stone one he made himself. It was barkless as the bark stinks when burned.
I meant the last few days as its been nice with little humidity. Shoulda clarified better Of course the heat index will be over 100* and Joe...
Cant tell you how often I've done that. I've also used logs tongs or a pickeroon and skidded them out.
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: