LOL!!! No, but I was a little perturbed at the guy as I was first in line trying to set up an appt. to meet him and check it out before...
Where do hickory, sugar maple, mulberry or pear fit in?
Kind of a dumb question but I'll ask anyhow. I have some apple that had some ant damage and/or punky areas when I processed it. Can I use this...
Nice load and neighbor.
How would apple be for ribs?
Our old charcoal barrel grill had seen better days so we replaced it with an offset smoker. First use last night grilling a strip steak. We use...
FBM find less than five minutes from me cut yesterday. Good sized sugar maple with some nice straight logs. Drive right up to cut and load....
Not exactly a perfect day for the fire as it was more humid than forecasted. Have plenty of scraps to get rid of. [ATTACH]
The twin towers TP just into our woods. Maybe half turned yellow and a good amount on the ground.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Just remember, ill be keeping an eye on any birch logs in your yard! ;) :whistle: Was this from FBM?
Id be ready for greener pastures too. Sometimes the logistical BS we have to go through for a score. Luckily my cut today wasn't that difficult....
Did you climb it or from a bucket? You wear hearing protection?
I bought a Dewalt 20volt saw last year as I have several of their tools and batteries already. Don't use it often but comes in handy now and...
Any one have a good website to determine the value of rounds, burls, spalted logs etc. for turners? I have a couple burls for sale on FBM and...
Im trying to encourage my larger volume customers to take delivery of green wood/semi seasoned wood in the off season. Easier for me and saves...
A very gratifying sight and always a work in progress. :thumbs: I planned my last layout based on the wheelbarrow dimensions. 30" between stacks.
Saves the stacking and unstacking so i discount it. Two less steps. Once its stacked then the price is the same whether green, semi seasoned or dry.
I did that a few years back with the laptop. Had one male flying back and forth over the deck. I often will whistle bird calls outside. My...
And dad still makes an azz out of himself!
What kind of music do frogs like? Hip hop!