Seattle:cool:
If you can't go home, home will come to you:rofl: :lol:
Now it's to get you out of there and have a chair near your warm stove at home:fire: Glad it all work out for you:yes:
That's good, just don't get to cocky:cool: You do not want to have another episode , the princess will have the last say:heidi:
The cold is taking a break here :thumbs:but it's calling for snow tonite & tomorrow. Might get 4" max, nothing like my friends across the border:p...
X2 Now I see what happened, figures. Keep tab on ash color or dark color corners inside the stove in the future. Early signs symptoms not to be...
There you go, we knew we had faith in you. Toke you a little while to figure that out:p
Have a nap!
Another :ups:, heating season will be over:p
I would but it would be all melted by the time I get there, remember l work by take a #. You're #65 and next # is 7, sorry no can do! Take the day...
Heineken's going down good watching the battle of New York and my Habs versus Dallas Stars. No chit to shovel, only pellets for the furnace as...
As far as I know, it's full rip. Highest heat and fastest feed speed. It's 25C in the house(77F) and outside is presently -21C (-6F) and dropping....
No snow here but it's cold:shiver: Fahrenheit ripping along:fire: Happy B-day Birddog91:cheers: Everyone be safe and stay indoors for crying out LOUD!
Source #1 at your doorstep:D I'm not exactly sure exactly what you need but I'm sure some fabricated part can be done. What I'm afraid of is you...
I cannot help you either. Welcome and hopefully someone might pipe in to assist you.
I'm glad it's cold here, I would hate to deal with the white chit! Stay warm & safe.
Much easier mechanics involved, you'd be surprised!
Shaking my head in disbelief!:headbang: My homemade UPS will not keep the Fahrenheit furnace purring during the switch over to DC power. No...
Got about 3-4" here. I was shoveling the stuff when the neighbor showed up with his tractor/snowblower. That called for a beer break, Guinness's...
Guess that means I'm a true northerner. :) There you go, northerner:cheers: