He's having one to the others which are unaccounted for:doh:
Corn & Cubex for me. Somewhat mixed. The fort is holding up to this very cold snap. The princess is enjoying the much needed heat that the space...
Nasty cold here.
I agree with the extra T, easier clean out. Added vertical will help on the natural draft and raise it off the ground. The jet cone to get it away...
It was cleaned not too long ago, it could be the residue from cleaning. Too short and low in my book.
Here, it is a steady freezing:shiver::shiver::shiver::shiver:
Strange,it should bounce fron 5 & 1 settings in T-stat mode unless the newer units are different all together.
I didn't on my install but yesterday when I cleaned the furnace, I remove my exhaust tip on my vent to do the brush once over. When I went to...
Misplaced the camera!? :popcorn:
Doing a lot of trials, that's good. I picked up some corn to try, mixing with pellets for now. Nasty cold spell on the way, not a good time to...
X2
Might be BEER in there! Get well soon pellet head..........:cheers:
I try to make a trip to my favorite beer vendor and jump on it this time. The beer stash should last a little while, starting with a Coors Banquet...
So he tells me. Early version which I would say positive pressure. He was a young chap which he could of mistakenly took 1968 instead of 1978?
The snow shoveling party?:dex: A man gotta have a stash just like pellets, they go well in hand to hand so they say:D
I was on the road yesterday for a day trip. Came home with a 1 1/2 tank used 30" Ariens Deluxe Snowblower with tire chains & drift cutters &...
Don't you ever forget:whistle:
maybe some shrink saran plastic! for the winter that is....
It probably protects it from internal electrical problems. It would had to be a fire on the motor to trip it, I could be off base.
Deep freeze here:shiver: Full moon effect:headbang: