Good Luck. It's not a pleasant feeling to tidy up on a new product!
Can you get something through the rear slots like a offset screwdriver?
Looking into my manual, looks like you might have to loosen the top panel at the rear and hopefully you can pry up enough to get access to the hinge.
It's part of the top panel assembly. You can remove the top portion of the rear panel, you should have access to the hinge. You might have to...
I would say, hell with the oil delivery! Crank those Harman's:doh: They say spring is just around the corner, Hang on just a little longer:wacky:...
No, just love the taste of different, all kinds of different beer:cheers::drool::drunk::pete:
You're just been your normal self:whistle:
Sad to see you leaving us but you're not going to be too far away(wood). Anytime you want to talk beer, we will be here:cheers:
Oink! Pig out.....................................................................try one more space to put it:drool: or fatten up the little...
Oh Oh! You're going to bed soon, you gotta find out why? :popcorn: First check thermostat, temp reading in house then body temperature if all else...
Welcome to FHC! I also made the move from stove to furnace, no regrets. I have 1500 sq ft upstairs and the same downstairs. The Fahrenheit 50F is...
Slow melt is in order:cool:
First resort, Last resort. Can't go wrong:whistle:
That's good, not a good time for another setback.
It was one of those days I did a bit of everything, like I told the wife. It was a bag of mix! example; plowed, shoveled, screened some corn, go...
I feel the pain too:p:cheers:
Oh yeah, don't dare to go out there. Windchill in the -40+
I'm having one of these........:cheers:
You had me all confused, I ended up going to the fridge and grabbing a cold one:whistle:
Is it accounted for is the question? :D This Award merits a:cheers:! Congrats to Junior Takeman.