:popcorn:
I was suppose to have a P68 and it was the year of the Harman's backlog,2008. It was ordered:cool: and I lost patience waiting:mad: and found a...
Brought in the last 10 bags from the garage. Will be hitting the inside stash in a few days as it was -34c(-29F) this morning and calling for a...
The lips is a tell tale sign[ATTACH]
Scotch brite-ing meaning using a green scour pad. If yes, I do not recommend it. I've use the pad to clean the chrome racks inside the kitchen...
X2 My Harman would build up a residue with time. Hopper gets really hot on one side which melts the resin of the pellets:mad:Which pellets you use...
This is what I have to deal with, negative 20's all week: Graphic forecast Sun 22 Feb [IMG] 40% -29°C Mon 23 Feb [IMG] 30% -19°C...
About the same as last year. I know I still have 3tons + & 13 bags of corn.
No good in the fridge, belly is another story:whistle:
It was:cheers: My mind was playing tricks, must be the % content of my adult beverages:jaw:
No hijack in my books, just a slight diversion. Now back to beer.......or is it old bags.:cool:
Use them up for leafs. Carry my empty beer cans to the beer store. Put other bags in. Yes, thrash bags scattered everywhere....
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:= clinkerings
Glad your enjoying the heat! We all need to do what we have to do to keep warm, in your case you're doing very well. We are all in this together...
Do you ever go to the Saginaw Spirits or Plymouth Whalers games?
I was right on with the doughnut, last number in your age. A big fat sweet delicious scrumptious0
Happy Birthday my old Gremlin;) Have a doughnut[IMG]
Step away from the computer for the day busy clearing snow off the old garage and some on the house. Trying out new snowblower, did the trick...
You might have to remove the lid to facilitate the top panel to lift more in the corner you want to get at. Or get the vendor to do it for you? If...