My oil furnace manual said no oil required and there was 2 oil holes with caps! :loco: :crazy:
Only if your squeaky and hard to turn on:rofl: :lol: It would be part of your annual maintenance but only if motor requires it, could be a sealed...
Will power at work, nice score. For others looking, they can be found. I'm not desperate yet and I've seen some Trebio's at Wally Mart.
Here, the northern tongue is licking us again. We have a rise of temperatures for a couple of days then back down to the -20C's. We cannot shake...
There U go, $$$$$$$cdn:cheers: $$$$$$$cdn=$us:doh: Saved by the exchange rate:dex:
Don't you worry, we will:cheers:
Maybe everything west of you is green & growing and the prevailing winds are sending the pollen towards you:bug: Meaning SPRING is on its...
Problem is, He needs more than a few:D Just because:shiver::shiver::shiver: :cheers:
Wait until tomorrow. Montreal Canadiens versus Toronto Maple Leafs in Hokey Night In Canada:cheers::cheers::cheers::drunk::drunk::drunk:
Sounds like it to me. It also could be a trilingual manual.
The other day I just dumped the ash bin and was surprised the furnace did not go into shutdown mode. I took my sweet time to dumped the ashes...
Pull plug and putting stove in OFF are two different things. Turning OFF would be the wise thing to do, if it fails then pull the plug.
I could see if smoke is getting into the house which will surely happen if you let the stove keep feeding into a ash bin that's on fire. Smoke...
I was replying on the restart of the stove after been down for awhile and not during the fire in hopper in which of not to open the hopper would...
Good call, never crossed my mind:thumbs: It can also be a bad board. Emptying the hopper would of bought time to see where the stove was heading...
:popcorn:
The pic we need is behind the exhaust(vent) fan, trying to get the readings on the motor itself. You practiced taking a picture with a mirror,...
Try sticking a small mirror behind the exhaust fan and take a picture. We can read upside down if we have to. If in need of heat, try running in...
There was a price increase around the same time I was trying to use a rebate, it was one or the other. Our Canadian rebate was lower from what I...
Welcome to the Pellet Pig Club:D