Tomorrow will be the first time the temperature will be over in the PLUS side of the spectrum since November. Come on down Spring, you're the next...
Looks and function could have different meaning when choosing a stove. Buy something with both of you to be happy with but also keep in mind of...
Verdict:popcorn:
Strange, also shut mine down yesterday evening. Trying out a modification on my battery back-up system and it failed on me. While it was down I...
Is this a temporary install through the window?
It explains with expectation of the pellet stove. Heating upstairs on the west side could be a problem as the wood stove isn't doing it already....
Don't forget to load the pellet stoves or you know what comes next:heidi: Enjoy the new member of the family, pic or it didn't happened:popcorn:
If there is existing warm air ducts, there might be a way of adding cold air returns. Cold air duct is the easiest part of the system to install....
It depends on a lot on the house dimensions and rooms/stair placement. If you want heat in all rooms, the furnace would be the ideal way to go....
I've broken one of my rods, thanks to the Harman Accentra's very low exhaust placement:mad: The T would be in a better position if it was sideways...
:popcorn: Smoke's video early purchase!
We'll leave it at a smile for now, between the cracks is another story to be told:eek: Be careful on how you phrase your question or you'll soon...
6" of light stuff here. Just finished plowing the yard and soon going back out to shovel the finishing touches:mad: Exercise I call it:thumbs:
You must see light at the end of the tunnel, I wish I could say likewise. Far from over here but the temps are slowly creeping up:yes:
If you have questions, we're here to help you with a smile:D
That's it! We would like to hear on the direction taken?
I like it just in front of the axle so my steering is solid to the ground. I just hate a floating steering feeling:hair: Strapping is wise, very...
It can't be any worse:doh:
What records are we gonna break in March?:jaw:
You do want to put the skid all the way up front. No movement and centered.