Don't ask how much, $$$$$
[IMG]
http://www.speedtest.net/result/4214573819.png Trying to put a image, no go!
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4214573819
What bunch of CROOKS! Don't blame you at all one bit to hightail the other way:cheers:
Unadjustable. I can had a computer ups but not enough durantion(3 minutes or so). Pigging back them together wouldwo4k but not recommenďed....
Should this be in the D.I.Y forum? I'll put it up there and see if more activity i Stored energy to buy time for the inverter to come on and have...
Hi, I've got a battery back-up system for my Harman pellet stove. Works like it should, no problemo! I've just acquired a Fahrenheit 50f furnace...
Only if you think it out loud, really out loud! Things do happen if you believe it will:rofl: :lol: [IMG]
I want one of those. Seen another manual Fahrenheit for sale and it went like a flash. I'll hold up for a automatic one, after seeing this it...
I shut off the Fahrenheit yesterday and started the Harman in the evening. It's calling for more melting weather today so I'm letting the Harman...
:popcorn:
By you asking, I get a heads up on how to clean my stove :cheers:
Nothing but a big fat 0 this morning, 32 for you to comprehend the difference of scale. Will be a high of 6 today, 43 across the border:sir:
Maybe about the same but the temps is another story. We shall see as the month progresses.
It's called solar gain, now to make it work overnight is something else to reckon with:dennis: Time to take out the...
Maybe by the end of month:doh:
#1 belly button, things to come and don't forget the legs........:eek: