Can you explain Red dog? I like the idea of the plastic 55 gallon drums, mouse resistant:thumbs:
:rofl: :lol:
I going to check out some farmer's corn for heating. I know the humidity & cleanliness is important. What I'm asking is what to look for when...
Straight with tool handle supplied. Can you get some numbers on the impeller & motor?
Sounds like the boonies i live in. Just recently got cell service, kind of miss strangers knocking on the door for phone usage.
Norm's furnace has a round pellet chute, heat exchanger scraper bent handle, different door and a ash drawer like yours. Lots of upgrades in the...
That serial number is from a older unit, might be a upgraded control panel unit....... Mine is 2248
Now that we got you straighten out, get her installed now. Don't do like me and wait a year or so after. I regret of not using it last year and...
The bearings were oiled when the furnace went through the teardown before putting it in service. It's a good point for making sure everything is...
Trying out a computer UPS is in the works. If it doesn't, it will be a computer upgrade and back to square one:(
So it seems I might have to try a computer UPS and see if it performs to my needs, if not the computer will have a upgrade:smoke:
You gotta have more than one:drunk:
Yesterday I unloaded a treadmill(demo and fully assembled) from the van by myself(which I had a pulled back muscle to contend with):mad: Heavy ,...
Is there a size of capacitor to look into. I only need a 2-3 seconds duration. The added V's on the capacitors do any harm to the control board is...
X2,3,4.....:cheers::grizz::chef::cheers::grizz::chef:
I've bought the electronic zapper type mouse trap and I'm impressed with it. I've had the Havahart, spring loaded ones, the bucket, you name...
We do our best to accommodate future inspections & cleanings in our crafty installations. Gotta be innovative at times to make life easier. Take...
Frigid weather is still having a grip on us, had some freezing rain & 6" of snow the other day. Slow melt for a couple of days and now back to...
Not tonight, I've got a headache:p That's what the stove says..........o_O
:rofl: :lol::doh: